How to get there
View Don Bosco Kep City in a larger map
Don Bosco is located just 2 kilometers from the White Horse, following the 33A National Road. It is at the West of the Kep National Park Peninsula.
Print this map locator and give to your bus or taxi driver. They can let you just in front to the Don Bosco School.
Transport from Phnom Penh
If you are in Phnom Penh, please look for the following options to reach Kep Province:
Get to Central Market (Phnom Penh downtown). A taxi from the Phnom Penh International Airport to the Central Market will charge you about 10 US dollars. A bus takes about 5 hours to Kep, a taxi about 2 hours. A taxi fee is about 50 US dollars.
- Sorya Bus Company:
- Leaving from Phnom Penh to Kep/Kampot at 7:30, 9:30, 12:00 and 14:30.
- Leaving from Kampot to Phnom Penh at 6:45, 7:00, 7:45 and 12:30.
- Phnom Penh Office and Station (Departure/arrival):
Opposite the southwest corner of Phsar Thmey, at the corner of Charles de Gaulle and Street 67, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Capitol Open Tours: 5 US dollars.
- To Kampot: 7:00 and 13:00.
- From Kampot: 7:00 and 13:00.
- Phnom Penh Office and Station (Departure/arrival): #14AEo, Street 182, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Giant ibis Transpor: 8 US dollars.
- To Kampot: 8:00 and 14:45.
- From Kampot: 8:30 and 14:45.
- Address: Phnom Penh Station and Office (Departure/arrival):
#3, Street 106 (on the riverfront opposite the Night Market), Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Short video arriving to the Don Bosco Vocational Center from the White Worse Monument. It is about 5 minutes in car between the Monument and the Don Bosco Gate.