- Easy access at the National Road 33A.
- Sea side.
- Bed & Breakfast.
Don Bosco Hatrans is located at the west of the Kep Peninsula, in Prey Thom Commune, Thmey Village, Kep City, about 2 kilometers at the north of the Crab Market and 8 kilometers at the south of the White Horse Monument. In 1999 DBFC bought 3 hectares of land at the sea side for education. Some donors contributed for the construction of three buildings: the Staff House, Tailoring and a Youth Center. There was a sewing school from 2000 to 2011 when the new development began under the leadership of Fr. Albeiro Rodas.
The limits of the campus are:
- West: Kep Bay.
- East: National Road 33A.
- South and North: Empty plots.
At the other side of NR33A there is the Department of Education and an official school.
The Campus offers some services:
- Two Internet Cafe: Prey Thom (WiFi) and Phum Thmey.
- Tailoring (uniforms, traditional dresses, hotel stuff)
- Electrical Service to the Kep region.
- Small engine services (motorbikes and cars.)
- Audiovisual services (weddings, audiovisual stuff)
- Music band and traditional dancing.
- Bed & Breakfast (7 USD / night)
- Tha Prom Hostel (rooms from 100 USD / month.
You can visit the Campus any time and enjoy the sea and bring your children to the Don Bosco Children Park. Security 24/7. Please announce your visit at the guard.