- Don Bosco Technical School is at the entrance of Kep, at the National Road 33A.
- It is at the Sea side on the west side of the Kep Peninsula.
- It offers too Bed & Breakfast, sports facilities, laundry, electrical services, motorbike repairing, car maintenance, Internet.
Don Bosco Hatrans 7-acre (3 ha) main campus is located at the west of the Kep Peninsula, at Prey Thom Commune, Thmey Village, Kep City. It is 2 kilometers (1.24 miles) at the north of Crab Market and 8 kilometers (4.97 miles) at the south of the White Horse Monument. The main campus contains the administrative offices (Hatrans Building), academic buildings including Angkor Borei Center, Sok San Center, Don Rua Youth Center, Salesian House and Banteay Srei Female Hostel. Resident students stay at the Phnom Kulen Male Center (second floor of the Angkor Borei) and Banteay Srei. Other students live in external residences surrounding the campus. There is also an external hostel for teachers and foreign personnel (Tha Prom Hostel, a satellite facility just in front of the main campus). The Don Bosco Kep Kindergarten provides van transportation only for kids.
Limits of the Campus
- West: Kep Bay. It is very shallow and thus safe for kids, as well as for a relaxing bath.
- East: National Road 33A.
- South and North: Empty plots.
Around Don Bosco there are some hotels (Samonea and Botanica), guesthouses (Sovan Nikha, Kep Village and Keuk Narin), the Kep Province Department of Education and a public school.
- Two Internet Cafe: Prey Thom (WiFi) and Phum Thmey.
- Tailoring (uniforms, traditional dresses, hotel stuff)
- Electrical Service to the Kep region.
- Small engine services (motorbikes and cars.)
- Audiovisual services (weddings, audiovisual stuff)
- Music band and traditional dancing.
- Bed & Breakfast (7 USD / night)
- Tha Prom Hostel (rooms from 100 USD / month.
In 1999 DBFC acquired 3 hectares of land at the sea side for education. Some donors contributed for the construction of three buildings: the Staff House, Tailoring and a Youth Center. There was a sewing school from 2000 to 2011 when the new development began under the leadership of Fr. Albeiro Rodas.
You can visit the Campus any time and enjoy the sea and bring your children to the Don Bosco Children Park. Security 24/7. Please announce your visit at the guard.