Don Boaco Hotel is located a long Nation Road 33 in Kep province. We have the place for do the camping to stay. At this time countries all over the world are suffering from covid 19 so we take special precaution to protected t our guests from inflection. At the gate house the guests’ temperature is checked and there an alcohol spray for cleaning hands. All the guests are accepted to wear face mask during their stay. The school and hostel follow the WHO’s guidelines for preventing the spread of covid, in landing regular hand washing and social distancing.
If you visit Cambodia and want to know the educational works and environmental projects of Don Bosco in the province of Kep, you can make the following contribution:
24-Hours stay with all-inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner & one night):
- Adults: $50 dollars.
- Children up to 12 years old: $ 20 dollars.
- Children under 3 years old: Free.
- Negotiate prize for NGOs, orphanages and humanitarian organisations.
Partial stays from 9 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon (includes a snack and lunch):
- Adults: $ 6 dollars.
- Children up to 12 years old: $ 4 dollars.
- Children under 3 years old: Free.
- Go pick up the Kep Beach or another place within the province of Kep: $ 5 dollars.
Single room for two people: $ 12 per night (no food included – No AirCon.) – AirCon: $20.(Covid-19 situation temporary closed) Shared room: $ 3 dollars per person.(Covid-19 situation temporary closed)
- The Camping place: $ 1.50 per person.
- The stage with big speaker, Microphone $ 60 per day.
- Cultural Night Cambodia (traditional dances performed by Don Bosco Kep students): $ 50 dollars (it can be negotiated for groups, hotels, etc.) Program at 8 o’clock at night. You can request it to any hotel or restaurant in Kep Province.
Advance reservations of at least three days in the email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also possible to make the reservation at whatsapp 010 844 820 of Mr. SEN RA.
Bantaysrey Hostel is located in side the Don Bosco Kep Campus. It is by the sea, two kilometres north of Crab market. it is peaceful and safe, a good place to stay if you want to enjoy the beautiful areas and you want to have a clean area and offered the bed.
The hostel has 10 dormitories, all the rooms have 6 single beds with fans. (Covid-19 situation, temporary closed)
All the rooms we have blankets , pillows . Breakfast not included, but you can order meal at the Prey Thom Cafe’ where you will find Free WiFi , Check- in safe at the Prey Thom Cafe’
. Each rooms we can offer 6 people to stay in 4$/ person
. If you want to stay 1 room only for group we offer 20$/ per night
- 18 to 30 persons USD 60 – includes projector, flip chart, markers, pencils, A4 paper and drinking water.
- 31 to 60 persons USD 100 – includes projector, flip chart, markers, pencils, A4 paper and drinking water.
- Breakfast – USD 2.50 (10,000 Riel)
- Lunch or dinner – USD 4.50 (18,000 Riel), you can choose from the menu.
- Barbecue – $8 USD person.
Services and Amenities
- Bed linen and blankets
- Free individual lockers (bring your own padlock)
- Bathrooms (Khmer & western toilets)
- Prey Thom Cafe with WiFi & TV
- Phum Thmey Internet Cafe (charges apply)
- Medellín Laundry (charges apply)
- Areas for parties (Don Disco Stage) near the sea
- Access to the sea for swimming
- 24 hour security in campus
- Check in can be at any time, but rooms are not usually ready before 2:00 p.m. Check out is at 12:00 p.m.
- Please refrain from smoking inside. Don Bosco is a clean environment.
- Strictly no sex in public areas, no guns and no drugs inside the hostel.
- Inform the laundry when you intend to leave if you use their service.
- The hostel reserves the right to refuse reservations at their discretion.
- The gate of the school is locked after midnight.
- Prey Thom Cafe Internet is open until 9:30 p.m.
- Please do not make noise, especially after 9:30 p.m.
- We follow child protection policies.