The Information Technology Department can help you to set up new systems and deal with computer problems. We also provide IT training. If you are in Kep and you need to buy, repair or deal with something related to computers or internet, please visit our KCS – Follow us in our Facebook Page.
- Install hardware and software
- Repair and maintain computers
- Set up new computers
- Deal with virus problems
- Network installation
- Set up internet connection and deal with problems
- Install camera security
- Design name cards, banners, flyers, logos, posters, etc.
- Create websites
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Graphic design
- Basic Internet
- Programming (HTML, CSS, PHP, C++)
Class time: Monday to Friday, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. You can also request for special group training on other days like Saturday and Sunday. A certificate will be provided at the end of each course and only after students have fulfilled the training course’s requirements. The certificate is recognized and provided by the Department of Labour and Vocational Training of Kep Province.
096 973 0231
097 933 6206