The Don Bosco Technical School of Kep Province, is looking for an expert in school kitchen management, who likes to cook and experience with young people. It is preferable a Cambodian national, but foreigners willing to make a volunteer service for a period not inferior to six months are welcome to apply.
The kitchen expert must fulfill the following tasks:
- Design a food process according to international standards (ISO).
- Supervising the food buying.
- Improving the practice of hygienic and food disposal.
- Guarantying that students and teachers get nutritional food and controlling the food distribution.
- Organizing the kitchen store and creating a culture of maintenance and cleanness.
The expert will work with a team of persons such as 2 cooks and the students of culinary and food & beverage. If you want to apply, please send CV to email@example.com.
The Don Bosco Kep Children Fund celebrated this June 1st the International Children’s Day at the Technical School Campus. More than 80 children from the Don Bosco Kindergarten, Children Fund and others joint a program led by teachers, social workers and volunteers. In Cambodia, it is a holiday. With this event, Don Bosco Kep wants to honor the children and to invite the national and international community to get committed with the defense of the rights of children worldwide. In Cambodia, children can be object of different types of abuse such as child labor, human trafficking, child beggars and poverty.
Apartments in safe and quiet area of Kep for Rent. Prey Thom Commune, Kep District, near school area, run by Don Bosco Kep (Non-For-Profit – your fee contributes to education of young Cambodians.) Appropriate for foreigners and Cambodians working, volunteering or living in Kep. 1 room, wide restroom, small kitchen, good for couples, from 120 USD, possible to install Internet, TV cable & A/C (negotiable fee.); other services not included are laundry, housekeeping, cafe Internet, meals. For more information please contact Samnang or Tula.
- Location: Don Bosco Boulevard, Thmey Village, Prey Thom Commune, Kep City.
- Price: 120 USD (it does not include A/C, TV cable, Internet, laundry, housekeeping, meals… all negotiable.)
- Contact Name: Albeiro Rodas & Pov Tula.
- Phone: 097.371.2020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
- Cambodia celebrates a new year in its national calendar, an event that marks the beginning of the raining season.
- The Don Bosco Technical School of Cambodia celebrate the Khmer New Year with the Thanksgiving Day, a moment where students pay respect to their parents and teachers.
- This year the event was especially dedicated to the Don Bosco 200th birthday and the youth washed his image as a sign of love and gratitude for his fatherly protection.
The Don Bosco Technical School Hatrans send you all a special greetings with the occasion of the Khmer New Year 2015, the Year of the Goat according to the Cambodian calendar. Thank you for your support to the Cambodian children and youth, in their own traditions and culture and through institutions like Don Bosco. They are growing in a friendly and educative environment of Peace, Justice and Hope to overcome poverty, abuse and hardships.
The Time of Eastern remembers us the victory of the Cross over death. It is therefore a sign of Hope. It is a sign that means a lot for our 21st century, a time where we face many global problems such as wars, conflicts, climate change, natural disasters and poverty, but also signs of Unity and Solidarity among peoples from different cultures, traditions, languages, races and religions.