Admission & Fees
Don Bosco Technical School currently offers six technical programs. Each program last two years and students graduate with an Associate Degree. We hold two semesters each year, and students attend from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. All programs are open to young people of both genders, and for physically challenged students.
Applicants visit DBK to apply for an interview, and those who pass the interview will take an exam to evaluate their educational level.
To the interview, applicants should bring:
- Family Book
- Birth Certificate
- Previous year student card
- Five (5) small photos (2×3) and 5 bigger photos (4×6)
- Recommendation letter from an authoritative source
- Photos of their home (optional)
After the exam, a final selection will determine the students that will be accepted.
Applicants who have passed their test and interview must come at a later date with their parents, tutors or NGO representatives.
Successful candidates will be notified at a later date. Results are given around September of every year.
Young people can study at Don Bosco Hatrans for very low fees (12 USD per month that pays for food and lodging). It does not cover salaries for their teachers and equipment for their education. It is our duty to look for resources in order to cover it. Asking bigger fees to our students means to prevent them from attending the school, because they come from families that live with 1 USD per day.
- We recommended that students have their own laptops, though it is not an obligation if the student comes from a family with no resources.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the school, and this rule applies to students who are residents at the Campus as well.
- Every applicant must bring a recommendation letter from an NGO, chief of the village, pagoda, priest, pastor, Muslim leader or school teacher, stating the financial and family situation of the applicant.
Help us to get more equipment by donating material to our technical sections. Please get in contact: email@example.com
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 097 813 5818