Don Bosco Hatrans, the main campus, occupies an area of seven acres (3 hectares). It is located to the West of the Kep Peninsula, at Prey Thom Commune, Thmey Village, Kep City. It is 2 kilometers (1.24 miles) North of the Crab Market and 8 kilometers (4.97 miles) South of the White Horse Monument.
The main campus contains:
- The administrative offices (Hatrans Building), that includes the store and laundry service
- Academic buildings include Angkor Borei Center, Sok San Center, and Don Rua Youth Center
- Salesian House
- Banteay Srei Female Residence
- Phnom Kulen Male Center (second floor of the Angkor Borei Center)
- Don Bosco Hostel
- Don Bosco Kep Kindergarten
- Community Restaurant
- Café Internet
- Football field
- Open air classrooms (3)
- Access to the sea
Some students live in external residences surrounding the campus.